Saturday, July 30, 2005

The end of the Spiral Nebula/Who's minding the store


The Spiral Nebula, started how long ago, labels lost, so I can't tell you what it's made of other than lace weight white wool, was finished last night at about 8:30. There was a small amount of chocolate consumed (ahem).

It's ready for its closeup. The blue tie will come off eventually, but for now it's still denoting the right side. I think I'll try blocking it by letting it hang for a few days, just to let the stitches settle out. It will be going to BCMS concerts this fall.

And in the meantime, I've started the size 2 Wonderful Wallaby to use up the remains of the hot pink from the non-dutiful sweater, to be finished to go to Afghans for Afghans (next deadline mid-Sept. in California).

For today's excitement -- I'm minding the store! Lucy needs a day away, I'm free, so there I'll be. The Wallaby will come keep me company. Will you?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?