Thursday, August 11, 2005

Is nothing sacred?

You know there isn't when you go through B&N and see "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Wicca and Witchcraft." Do the Wiccans want members who need such a guide?

The orange/green/purple sweater is in it's second sleeve, so there should be a picture soon. It's colorful.

These two shots are the readily available skeins of sock yarn in my stash. There may well be more tucked away, but close enough. I've got a lot.

I wear alot of handknit socks. When you have so many, each pair only gets worn once every week - week and an half, so they don't get much wear. They last a long time (though I am going to have to start thinking replacments this winter after so many season). And I've only had one-of-a-pair go missing, so I've been lucky that way.

And then I found this book at the B&N yesterday. I don't have a stack of discards and strays, yet, but it's good to know when I do that they could live on to new lives. I was going through the book last night. It has the contractory mission of trying to give very specific instructions about how to be creative and spontaneous, but he describes how to cut and shape and attach tubes to tubes. And the Gallery is great.

Comments:
If not Lucy, then www.portersquarebooks.com is another Friendly Vendor.

If you don't have an account with them, feel free to give them my last name to rack up the $150 purchase/$7.50 coupon on my account! (giggle).
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?