Sunday, December 11, 2005

Going overboard works! The end is near!

Chart 7 is done as of about 6 p.m. tonight. I've now moved on to the edging chart and realize I have on the order of only 2 dozen rows to do before the crochet cast off.

For some reason, I was subtracting 224 from 249 and thinking it was another 40 or so rows. Eh. I'm now thinking I might even be able to catch a movie on Friday and still have the shawl finished in time.

At least I can still count to 8 and keep my balance. Lisa Greenleaf hosted a nice contra dance at the Park Avenue Church in Arlington last night. It was good to get out and dance, something I keep not remembering to do, or letting things get in the way.

Himself and I are starting to plan a chocolate party for January..... evites will be going out soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?