Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Peacock progress picture

Here's a progress picture of the Peacock Shawl, taken as I near the finish. You can see how few (few?) rows are left in the last chart. At this point it won't spread out to show the motifs, but they're coming together.

Hard to believe how big it's gotten. I've been getting more and more T pins for blocking, but I think I have enough. I first got enough to do the loopy edge, then had to go back when I realized I would need more for pinning out the blocking wires long the top edge.

Himself's spare twin futon won't know what's hit it...... though I'm starting to wonder if it's going to be too big to block on a twin.

After today I have two vacation days coming up, so I shouldn't have too bad of a time meeting the block on Saturday goal.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?