Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy Equinox!

I've been noticing lately that I don't have to turn the light on when I get up in the morning and that just makes the process so much easier. It feels like you're meant to be up when it's already somewhat light.

The next new moon is March 29th. Our local village witch says that new moons are for starting project and full moons are for finishing them. So, with the next full moon, I have a hankering to start:
1. The sweater for Himself that we ordered the yarn for on December 8th, and it showed up about March 8th (Green Mountain Spinnery has been backordered)
2. The sweater for the May office baby
3. Flamingo for the cousin in Florida's triplets due in July
4. Sweaters for same (still thinking on these -- maybe hold off till the April new moon)
5. Moebius to replace the one that came in 2nd in last year's Knit-Out contest -- the I-cord edging on this will be teaching material early in June, so I need to have the whole thing finished and about a foot or more of twisted I-cord worked already.
6. Felted Chicken from Fibertrends
7. More J&S jumperweight baby sweaters for charity -- need to start using this stuff up.

Yes, I have eyes bigger than my hands.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?