Monday, October 23, 2006

All This Sock Yarn Already Extant

I sat Himself down yesterday (and then told him to move off the couch, I needed the space) to look at all my sock yarn and tell me what I could consider using to make socks for my (when he had hair) strawberry blonde, blue eyed, gets pink in a moment skinned brother. The first picture is colors set aside that I should not use. The "Girly Stripe" colorway of Lorna's Laces in the upper right came in for particular don't-use-this-ness.

Which leaves the rest of the collection. The Baby Suprize Jacket Commuter Project may go on a brief hiatus while I get a few pairs of socks done for the dear boy.

And this is the week that Lucy is having the Sock Fest. Oy. Can I persuade myself that sweater-amounts worth are okay to get? And what is a sweater-amount worth of sock yarn?

First to get through, though, is the wrap meeting for the Boston Knit-Out tonight. Borders at Downtown Crossing at 6:30. Time to put it to bed for this year and set up what we need to think about before next March. Hope we're in the black!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?