Friday, June 15, 2007

Sudden, but not unexpected

The Destash blog owner's have decided to close up shop, (understandably), with a notice to the public and a group email to the members. There were several immediate responses to that email .

There's been a new blog started on WordPress, but I haven't seen anyone posting yet. There was a reply from the owner of For the Love of Yarn on-line magazine, offering their free classified ads. And, I suppose, there's always Ebay, though somehow that seems big and scary to me. I can post here, but traffic on this site has never really been high without a lead in from somewhere else.

There was a fair bit of commerce being conducted on that original site. I wonder where it's going to go? As for me, yes, I've still got a lot more to go through (Campion anyone?) but I'm not in that great of a hurry that I can't wait and see what starts getting posted where over the next few days.

Comments:
You're welcome!
 
If you are willing to learn to dance with the help of online dance lessons, than you can avail dance video and easy to follow dance instruction dvd. For more online dance sites you can visit : http://www.learn-dance-online.com/links.html
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Hi, I liked your post, was useful. I came across this post through a Google search and your post was relevant. Thanks. Check out this link, I think that you might enjoy it. http://farmvillecheats.ratereviews.net/

Thanks,
Eddy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?